Unlocking Networks is a hub for social movement-makers, community managers and local group leaders to unlock the power of successful peer networks.
The Peer Network Programme or People’s Community of Practice (CoP) was a programme funded by Power to Change, the independent trust supporting community businesses in England, and run by The Social Change Agency and Shared Assets. From 2016-2018 it supported 13 community business peer networks to:
- Develop new and innovative approaches which improve peer networks and support movement towards self-sustainability
- Improve collaboration between support providers and community businesses across the sector
- Attract new ideas, opinions and approaches to stimulate creativity from a wider field of influence
- Assess the merits of different networking approaches e.g. digital, online/offline, resource/experience sharing
- Identify, where possible new viable business models e.g. membership, blend of digital/face to face, to support peer to peer networks over the longer term
Role: Project Management.
Coordination of participants and contractors for the creation and delivery of the Unlocking Networks platform and events.