Mission: To help SMEs to solve their cash-flow problems by connecting them with a crowd of investors
When: September 2016 – February 2018
Role: Founder/ Entrepreneur.
- 99% of the businesses in Europe are SMEs
- Their biggest concerns are about funding and how to get customers.
- SMEs selling products are constantly looking for working capital as their levels of stock fluctuate up and down.
- Crowdfinancing in the EU is growing very fast (~100% per annum).
- Crowdfinancing allows to raise money and gain customers in the same campaign.
- Lending crowdfunding is responsible for +70% of the funds raised.
- Flipsimply is created – a crowd financing platform that allows investors to participate in the purchases of inventory, earning an interest when the inventory is sold.
- The business owners get the cash as well as product awareness, as hundreds of investors become word of mouth of the products.